Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Disney Class

This is a new class that I am teaching in January and possibly in February at Combat Creations. This is a mini-tin with 4 albums that fit inside. I created one album to use for just autographs, another for character photos and the remaining two for random photos and journaling. I just love it! I am so excited about this project because I actually will get to use this. We are planning a family vacation to Disney when Mark gets home from Iraq and I can't wait. I've been begging and badgering Mark for 8 years to take me and the kids to Disney World. We are finally going. I am not sure who is more excited me or the kids. We don't know dates yet because the Marine Corps hasn't told us when we are "allowed" to take leave, but watch out Mickey we're coming down!

1 comment:

erin nichole said...

this is sooo cool! you do some amazing things CF! i didn't know you all were going to disney...will you pack me in your suitcase? please ;)