Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mark has moved...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I did hear from Mark today. He's good. I can tell you he has moved to another part of Iraq. Where he is at now he has to pay for Internet service, which is about $60 per month. He's going to try to "share" access with another Marine and split the cost, but he said they have to see if it'll work or not. One thing he did want me to pass on to you is that with his Internet service he is only allowed to download so many KB per day. So please do not send any pictures, files or any kind of attachments because it will eat up his Internet access time. Do not try to embed pictures into an email either, that will also cause trouble. He's glad to have moved, it has some advantages and different disadvantages, like paying for Internet access. I hate when he is moving around Iraq and out on patrols, it just causes me to worry more. Seems like where he is at now he'll be doing more of that, so please continue to keep him in your prayers. Thanks... I am sure as soon as he can he'll be back on here blogging; so check back often!

No comments: