When I dreamed of becoming a mom, I never imagined I would say things like...
- "Stop farting in your sister's room! The next time you do that you'll clean her room!"
- "No you cannot take the TV remote to the bathroom!"
- "No, you don't have to do your homework unless you want to repeat 4th grade."
- "Yes, I know the tooth fairy. Do you want to talk to her?"
- "I can't wait till your father gets home!" (I only say that one to myself though!)
- "Who are you?"
- "Which one are you?"
Do you ever find yourself saying things you never thought you'd say? If so please share... I need a laugh too!