Friday, December 26, 2008

Posting whle medicated... NOT GOOD!

I am just going to put out this brief posting. It's been brought to my attention that my spelling and grammar have been less than par during these last few days. I thought about rewriting them and correcting the language and such, but then I thought. Why... I am have been experiencing pain like I've never felt in my life (yes it's far worse than childbirth, and giving birth to twins naturally!) and the meds have had me pretty zoned out. My husband is deployed, I've had emergency surgery and yet people still expect daily updates with correct punctuations and grammar. Talk about pressure. So this is what it is... my blog, faults and all. My little record of life and creativity, enjoy and just read it from the heart~ May your Christmas Season and New Year bring to you many blessings and good fortune!

1 comment:

Mark said...

I love you Beautiful!

Just keep on posting!

m